Monday, May 24, 2010

epcot flower and garden festival | diy wedding flowers: DIY Wedding Stationery September 2009

manikv1
manikv1
I need to wear something nice for Hubby s company annual dinner so as usual my choice will be baju kurung Not to be too simple with the attire I decided to sew some beads onto it Thanks to Kak Amoi who used to be my decoupage student for sharing the picture on her beading website I tried her technique to sew manik V shape on my baju kurung This beading work is

DIY Wedding Stationery September 2009
When making DIY Wedding Stationery this can be such a creative may of completing an ... fancy paper flowers or blooms to decorate your wedding invitations. ...model tamil actress, beauty and beyond, nail polish

Related Hot Gallery :


Victoria rsquo s Secret Swimsuit Catalog 2009
news tamil actress

Tags : centerpiece flower arrangements, flower lights, flower stores in,

No comments:

Post a Comment